FREE: Community Membership
- Discount for all ACBN workshops and seminars with completed questionnaire
- Keep up to date on new opportunities via our newsletter
- Group Orientation
$75: Supporter Membership
- Opportunity to Showcase your business at our events
- Connect you with relevant resources for your business
- Group Mentorship Meeting
$150: Business Membership
- Business assessment to determine your current stage
One-on-one mentorship with ACBN Business Consultant
- Scheduled every six months
- Invitations to exclusive workshops and conferences
- One FREE workshop every business quarter
$500: Enterprise Membership
- Monthly one-on-one mentorship with ACBN Business Consultant
- Free access to all ACBN workshops and seminars with registration
- Free listing on the ACBN website as an Enterprise Member
- Advertise events on to our ACBN members through our newsletter
- Full Access to ACBN Resources and Partners
7 people came together with the idea to create an organization that can improve economic development in our community.
We thought to ourselves "if we want to see change, we must be the change"
The Afro Caribbean Business Network was born to be a resource that business owners can turn to when they need:
To be leaders in UNIFYING and EDUCATING
African and Caribbean entrepreneurs to grow
their businesses in a successful and sustainable way.
Helping to support businesses by:
- Increasing capacity via access to resources.
- Increasing sales via building workshops and joint ventures.
Join us as a volunteer to help make a difference and improve our economic situation for the better!Become a volunteer