FREE: Community Membership
- Discount for all ACBN workshops and seminars with completed questionnaire
- Keep up to date on new opportunities via our newsletter
- Group Orientation
$75: Supporter Membership
- Opportunity to Showcase your business at our events
- Connect you with relevant resources for your business
- Group Mentorship Meeting
$150: Business Membership
- Business assessment to determine your current stage
One-on-one mentorship with ACBN Business Consultant
- Scheduled every six months
- Invitations to exclusive workshops and conferences
- One FREE workshop every business quarter
$500: Enterprise Membership
- Monthly one-on-one mentorship with ACBN Business Consultant
- Free access to all ACBN workshops and seminars with registration
- Free listing on the ACBN website as an Enterprise Member
- Advertise events on to our ACBN members through our newsletter
- Full Access to ACBN Resources and Partners
Do you feel isolated, working alone as an entrepreneur?
Is navigating self-employment a challenge that makes you feel stuck?
Are you struggling with power dynamics at your workplace and thinking about starting your own business?
Have you had a business idea for a long time and now you are ready to start?
We are hear to listen and guide you on this entrepreneurial journey. Meet with a local business professional to talk about the current stage of your business or idea. We are here to help you fine tune your concept and amplify it with the right connections.
The Afro Caribbean Business Network is here to help you on your journey.
Our short business questionnaire will guide us to best assist you!
7 people came together with the idea to create an organization that can improve economic development in our community.
We thought to ourselves "if we want to see change, we must be the change"
The Afro Caribbean Business Network was born to be a resource that business owners can turn to when they need:
To be leaders in UNIFYING and EDUCATING
African and Caribbean entrepreneurs to grow
their businesses in a successful and sustainable way.
Helping to support businesses by:
- Increasing capacity via access to resources.
- Increasing sales via building workshops and joint ventures.
Join us as a volunteer to help make a difference and improve our economic situation for the better!Become a volunteer