In an on-going effort to boost amazing companies in our community, the Afro Caribbean Business Network started its Business Grant Competition. It is a community-sourced grant that awards $500 in Cash, plus Branding Services, a free ACBN Business Membership and Spotlight Video to a winner.
Business idea, side hustle or full time operational business
Entrepreneur must self identify as African or Caribbean heritage
The Winner Receives:
▪ $500 Cash
▪ Branding Services By ACBN Creative Works Agency ($500 Value)
▪ ACBN - Business Membership ($150 value)
▪ Business Spotlight Video DF Media Productions ($600 value)
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
ACBN Business Grant Timeline:
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 15 - 24
All applicants will be invited to meet with the ACBN team to talk about your business or you can submit a video entry.
*This is mandatory to be eligible for selection as a finalist
5 Finalists will be chosen to pitch their business concept to a panel of 5 Judges with the winner selected.
Key items the judges will be looking for from the business are:
1. Clearly identified target market
2. Strong entrepreneur or team
3. Financially feasible
4. Potential to positively impact the community
Past Winning Recipient Video
Thank you to our sponsors:
ROOTS COMMUNITY SERVICES INC.
SUPPORT OR GROWING BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM WITH A DONATION TODAY!